Foulk Road Interchange-View 1
Here is what is planned for the Foulk Road Interchange, which will be reconfigured and reconstructed:*
- Reconstruct and widen U.S. 322 (Conchester Highway) to four through lanes with acceleration and deceleration lanes through the interchange;
- Construct new off-on ramps for westbound U.S. 322 (Conchester Highway) at Foulk Road;
- Build a new, wider Foulk Road bridge over U.S. 322 (Conchester Highway) that includes a signalized intersection with the new westbound off-on ramps;
- Construct new off-on ramps on eastbound U.S. 322 (Conchester Highway) to and from Garnet Mine Road;
- Reconstruct and improve Garnet Mine Road on both sides of the intersection with Foulk Road;
- Reconstruct and improve Foulk Road through the interchange;
- Install new traffic signals at the intersections of Foulk Road and Garnet Mine Road, and Foulk Road and the new westbound off-on ramps; and
- Realign the intersection of Foulk Road and Green Glen Drive.
* Section 102 remains in Design. Details of improvements shown at this time are subject to change.
Foulk Road Interchange-View 2